*Wanted Job and Housing in the Lehi Area
My (ex)sister-in-law and her 3 kids are looking into moving to Utah (sooner rather than later J).  We just wanted to get the word out if anyone knows of any job opportunities (Utah or SLC County) and/or something for rent in the Lehi area, so let me know so I can pass it on!  She has experience in several areas: caregiver / hospitality / entertainment / food & beverage server / Office – Clerical / Admin – HR.
 #(801) 836-4643

*Veteran's are invited to a Veteran's Day Program
Hello. I teach 5th grade, and I am involved in hosting a Veteran's Day Program, (honoring our beloved military), at my school on Veteran's Day, Mon., Nov. 11.

If you know any Veterans, I would like to personally extend an invitation to them. I have invitations for you to give them or I would be happy to mail. Please feel free to invite (and come with) them. There will be patriotic songs, sung by the 5th grade, essays, flag ceremonies, and special recognition of each branch of the military.

When:  Mon., November 11
Where:  Westfield Elementary,
380 S. Long Drive, Alpine, 84004
Time:  9:30-10:30 program
10:30-11:30 reception

Contact me if you want an invitation or have any questions.
K. Tenney
801-318-4926
kelley_tenney@msn.com


*Ivory Ridge Weather page update
The Ivory Ridge weather station winds are now working again and a new Ivory Ridge camera has been added. http://ivoryridge.blogspot.com 

*Book Club -
When:  TBD
Time: 7:30pm
Where:  
What are we reading: